Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hipshakers Vol. 4


More music for the mod dance floor. Includes mod, garage, psych, freakbeat and blue-eyed soul. Compiled by New Untouchables head man Rob Bailey and sold privately on cassette tape.

1. Chicago Line – Shimmy Ko Ko Bop
2. Mickey Finn – Garden of My Mind
3. Ossie Layne – Come Back
4. B. Lynn – Can't Buy My Love
5. Organisers – Organiser
6. John Lee Hooker – Money
7. Lowell Fulsom – Lovin Touch
8. J. Pate – You're Starting Too Fast
9. Hopscotch – Look At The Lights Go Up
10. Ruperts People – Dream In My Mind
11. Artwoods – In The Deep End
12. J. Dutronc – Les Responsable
13. G. Bond – Neighbour Neighbour
14. G. Fame – Move It On Over
15. Jason Deane – Make Believe
16. L. Dersey – 4 Corners
17. Dyke & Blazers – City Dump
18. Ike & Tina Turner – Dust My Broom
19. A. Sexton – Losing Me
20. Pete Terrace – No, No, No
21. Shadows of Knight – Someone Like Me
22. Universals – Hey You
23. Come On Down To My Boat – Come On Down To My Boat
24. Scot of St James – Tic Toc

Part One is available here and Part Two is there. Download both parts to unzip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff!! As always...thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

We love you!!
With this rare material you are making some 60sallnighter-lovers very very happy down here in Spain!
Keep on with it man!
(if you could upload vols 1, 2, 3 and 4 it would be great, but you've done enough and I guess that would be asking too much of you :P).
Cheers!!

Mr. B.Normal said...

Thanks for the comments.

I plan to upload the whole series, so Vol. 3 will be this weekend.