Monday, February 6, 2012

The 13th Dimension, Volume 7: Kaleidoscope

I've finally got my hands on a few more volumes of the great 13th Dimension series which was compiled and sold on CD-R exclusively at Positively 13 O'clock. The shop seems to be pretty much defunct now, so at least you can enjoy them here.

Each volume contains a mixture of mod, garage, psych, freakbeat and blue-eyed soul. Don't forget to check out the others in this series which I've posted previously and a few more will follow in the near future.

N.B. I've cleaned up the sound slightly and corrected the volume levels. Cover scans have been included.

1. Gary Walker & The Rain - I Can't Stand To Lose You
2. Timebox - Poor Little Heartbreaker
3. Triangle - Magic Touch
4. Shocking Blue - Harley Davidson
5. Tomorrow - Revolution
6. Daisy Clan - Glory Be
7. Giorgio and Marco's Men - Baby I Need You
8. The Scots of St. James - Eiderdown Clown
9. Cupid's Inspiration - Dream
10. Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Indian Ropeman
11. Majority One - Get Back Home
12. The Quik - Love Is A Beautiful Thing
13. Sweet Smoke - Mary Jane Is To Love
14. Paul Jones - The Dog Presides
15. Q65 - So High I've Been, So Down I Must Fall
16. Graham Bond - Walking In The Park
17. Steve Davis - She Said Yeah
18. Jacques Dutronc - Le Responsable
19. The Banana Splits - I'm Gonna Find A Cave
20. Shocking Blue - Send Me A Postcard
21. Julie Driscoll & Brian Auger With The Trinity - Save Me (Pt 1)
22. Sweet Smoke - Morning Dew
23. The Smoke - My Friend Jack
24. Lulu - Love Loves To Love, Love

Part One is here and Part Two is there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this series. I've been hammering the other volumes you posted. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks for this!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this good stuff!!
When more vols.?? I liked very much too your spaghetti western soundtracks compilation. THANKS.

Mr. B.Normal said...

Many thanks for your comments.

I'll try and upload another volume this weekend.