Sunday, May 20, 2012

The 13th Dimension, Volume 4: Hipsterism


Here's another volume in the great 13th Dimension series which was compiled and sold on CD-R exclusively at Positively 13 O'clock. The shop seems to be pretty much defunct now, so at least you can enjoy them here.

Each volume contains a mixture of mod, garage, psych, freakbeat and blue-eyed soul. Don't forget to check out the others in this series which I've posted previously and a few more will follow in the near future.

N.B. I've cleaned up the sound slightly and corrected the volume levels. Cover scans have been included.

1. The Eyes – When The Night Falls
2. Bo Street Runners – Baby Never Say Goodbye
3. Dave Davani Four – Tossin’ And Turnin'
4. The Artwoods – I Feel Good
5. Hamilton & The Hamilton Movement – Really Saying Something  
6. Brian Auger & The Trinity – Black Cat
7. Chords Five – I'm Only Dreaming
8. The Spencer Davis Group – Looking Back
9. Tony Jackson with The Vibrations – Fortune Teller
10. St. Louis Union – Think About Me
11. Shotgun Express – I Could Feel The Whole World Turn Round
12. Ten Feet – Shoot On Sight
13. The Untamed – My Baby Is Gone
14. Alex Harvey – Go Away Baby
15. Sharon Tandy – Hold On
16. Downliners Sect – Glendora
17. The Nite People – Nobody But You
18. Gene Latter – Just A Minute Or Two
19. The Richard Kent Style – I'm Out
20. The Roulettes – Mebody
21. V.I.P.S – Straight Down To The Bottom
22. Wynder K. Frog – I'm A Man
23. Wayne Gibson – Under My Thumb
24. Timebox – Beggin'
25. Julian Covey and The Machine – A Little Bit Hurt 

Part One is here and Part Two is there.

5 comments:

schizma said...

Thanks, Ed! It's great music.

Anonymous said...

Please, would you put the vols. that I need to complete this series? Thank you very much

Mr. B.Normal said...

I only have one other volume in this series, which is Volume 6. I'll try and upload it when I have some spare time. Maybe I'll be able to do it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

thank you for your work .... please check out link to vol.4 pt.1 ...
ciao
Franktheblank

Mr. B.Normal said...

The link seems to be ok now. I think it was just a temporary glitch with Mediafire.