Here's another volume in the great 13th Dimension series which was compiled and sold on CD-R exclusively at Positively 13 O'clock. The shop seems to be pretty much defunct now, so at least you can enjoy them here.
Each volume contains a mixture of mod, garage, psych, freakbeat and blue-eyed soul. Don't forget to check out the others in this series which I've posted previously and a few more will follow in the near future.
N.B. I've cleaned up the sound slightly and corrected the volume levels. Cover scans have been included.
1. The Eyes – When The Night Falls
2. Bo Street Runners – Baby Never Say Goodbye
3. Dave Davani Four – Tossin’ And Turnin'
4. The Artwoods – I Feel Good
5. Hamilton & The Hamilton Movement – Really Saying Something
6. Brian Auger & The Trinity – Black Cat
7. Chords Five – I'm Only Dreaming
8. The Spencer Davis Group – Looking Back
9. Tony Jackson with The Vibrations – Fortune Teller
10. St. Louis Union – Think About Me
11. Shotgun Express – I Could Feel The Whole World Turn Round
12. Ten Feet – Shoot On Sight
13. The Untamed – My Baby Is Gone
14. Alex Harvey – Go Away Baby
15. Sharon Tandy – Hold On
16. Downliners Sect – Glendora
17. The Nite People – Nobody But You
18. Gene Latter – Just A Minute Or Two
19. The Richard Kent Style – I'm Out
20. The Roulettes – Mebody
21. V.I.P.S – Straight Down To The Bottom
22. Wynder K. Frog – I'm A Man
23. Wayne Gibson – Under My Thumb
24. Timebox – Beggin'
25. Julian Covey and The Machine – A Little Bit Hurt